Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Photo Adventure around Quinnipiac



On Saturday morning I was woken up by incredibly noisy roommate around 10am, and then grabbed my camera and walked around the Quinnipiac campus. I broke into classrooms in the Law building and proceeded to use the panorama-creation feature on my tiny nikon.

I regret not having updated in quite some time! However, there are many new and exciting things going on in our lives these days! This weekend I am "shipping off to Boston" for the Harvard National Model United Nations with my team. Wish us luck!!

Also, currently the Quad News website is having some issues, but when it's back up and running, you should check out my article on QU 301 abroad. I worked really hard on it, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment